Gold Medal Training is a full service training division
of Jim Craig’s Gold Medal Strategies.
Jim Craig and his facilitators at Gold Medal Training are available for half-day and full-day training sessions and customize every event to meet your needs.
Based on Jim Craig’s 30+ year career of highly successful sales, marketing and training, and the topics for his highly successful business book, Gold Medal Training customizes each presentation to address your company’s needs while weaving in Jim’s knowledge, anecdotes and insights.
Prior to the training, extensive customization is done to ensure company objectives are met. The Gold Medal Training staff delivers an engaging, educational, and inspiring training session in which they deliver the customized company specific Gold Medal Strategies. During the training, video clips from the Disney movie Miracle and the HBO documentary Do You Believe in Miracles?, are chosen along with Jim’s book, Gold Medal Strategies, are integrated to illustrate specific traits and amplify the learning objectives
Training workshops have the ability to compliment Jim Craig’s KEYNOTE and drill down on Jim’s highly successful Gold Medal Strategies or act as a stand-alone session to fit your training needs.
- Assess company needs
- Analyze options to integrate keynote objectives and training needs
- Build platform for training workshop
- Prioritization of key message to Maximize Impact
- Focus on opportunities with greatest business impact
- Ensure customer-specific messaging
- Weave Keynote and Workshop messaging for optimal impact
- Continued Alignment with and commitment to Strategic Priorities
- Align resources with customer-specific opportunities
- Develop follow up tools & tactics for message sustainability
Materials we provide:
- Customized workshop in a half day or full day format
- Participant guide (depending on the type of training)
- Post meeting survey questions specific to the training
- Total proven plan of message sustainability through pre meeting, meeting and post meeting tools
Our Director of Training: Dennis Falci
Dennis Falci has a background in Leadership
- Over 23 years of business experience
- Held various positions in Sales, Sales Management, Large Account Management, Marketing & Sales Training
- Sales Representative of the Year
- Account Team of the Year (Team Leader)
- Marketing Champion of the Year
- Regional Account Manager of the Year
- Best Account Manager named by customers on 4 different occasions
- Sales Training Summit Award
- Six Sigma, Green Belt
- Member, American Society for Training and Development
- MBA, Marketing
- Distinguished Military Graduate
Dennis Falci is President of Yukon Training, a professional development and consulting firm headquartered in Cedar Knolls, New Jersey. Yukon has been assisting organizations for over 25 years through their blended learning approach of live skill set training through customized workshops.
Prior to joining Yukon, Dennis served as the Director of Training for 8 years with Sanofi; a pharmaceutical company based in Bridgewater, New Jersey. He was responsible for training account executives and field sales professionals. He also oversaw the department’s contribution to product launches for the Managed Markets team.
Dennis was with Sanofi for over 22 years. Prior to becoming the Director of Training, he held numerous positions within the organization, including Senior Manager of Marketing; where he was responsible for developing and launching non-branded tools and tactics for the account management team; Regional Account Manager where he called on Insurers, PBM’s, GPOs, Medical Groups and Hospital Systems; District Sales Manager; Institutional Sales Representative and Sales Professional. During his tenure with Sanofi, Dennis received numerous awards of merit, including Sales Representative of the Year, Account Manager of the Year, Account Team of the Year (Team Leader), Marketing Champion of the Year finalist and Best Account Manager selected by his customers on 4 separate occasions.
Dennis received an M.B.A. in Pharmaceutical Marketing from Fairleigh Dickinson University, Madison, New Jersey and a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing with a minor in Military Science from Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey where he was a Distinguished Military Graduate.He is also a Six Sigma Green Belt. He and his wife, Carrie, reside in New Jersey and have 2 sons and a rescue dog, Simon.
- Jim Craig gave us “miracle” speeches every step of the way
- Teambuilding, huddles and training were great!
- Loved the training done by Jim and his team.
- Right fit for the actions we need to take when we get back to the office
Group Manager – Consumer Recognition,
Incentives & Channel Marketing