GOLD MEDAL LATEST NEWS
Jim Craig interview with Dan Sileo
CBS Sports Radio with Chris Moore
5/18/17 - Howard and Jeremy Show - WGR Sports Radio 550
PUBLISHING / MEDIA CONTRIBUTIONS
Jim Craig has been involved with several books on the 1980 “Miracle on Ice” Olympic Gold Medal-winning hockey team, as well as American athletes and children of athletes. He is very proud of his first business book, Gold Medal Strategies: Business Lessons from America’s Miracle Team, which includes business lessons derived from Jim’s successful career in sales and marketing.
- Gold Medal Strategies: Business Lessons from America’s Miracle Team; co-author with Don Yaeger
- The Boys of Winter – The Untold Story of a Coach, a Dream, and the 1980 U.S. Olympic Hockey Team, by Wayne Coffey; Foreward by Jim Craig
- Featured in America’s Athletes, by Sandra Tenuto
- America’s Coach, by Ross Bernstein, Foreward by Jim Craig & Mike Eruzione
- Fathers & Daughters & Sports, by ESPN Books; contributed chapter, “The Other Side of the Glass”
- Ready, Set, Play!, By Mark Schlereth & Mark Preisler; contributed chapter, “Sacrifice”
MIRACLE MEMORIES RESURFACE IN SOCHI
(Reuters) - As would be expected, Russian and American memories of the 1980 Lake Placid Olympics 'Miracle on Ice' are as different as the Cold War philosophies that provided the backdrop for a sporting contest that left an indelible mark on both countries.
34 YEARS AFTER WINNING GOLD, JIM CRAIG REMAINS A #HOCKEYLEGEND
Thirty-four years to the day that Craig and his fellow Team USA ice hockey players upended the Soviet Union and fired the first last shot in the Cold War, he was getting a lesson Saturday in the finer points of Twitter from his daughter's teammates on the Colgate University women's hockey team.
LEADERS MAGAZINE - PULLING GREATNESS OUT OF PEOPLE
An Interview with Jim Craig, President and Founder, Gold Medal Strategies
PERSONAL BRANDING MAGAZINE - JIM CRAIG
The company focuses on coaching, educating, guiding and...