Corporate Meet & Greets, Trade Shows/Booth Appearances,
and Public & Private Signings
Jim’s ability to attract clients to your event is unparalleled.
Jim signs Gold Medal Strategies-purchased memorabilia, shakes hands, tells stories, has photos taken with guests, and socializes while discussing his experiences in the sports and business world.
Enhance your return on investment.
If you want to distinguish your company from the competition and enhance your return on investment, then hiring Jim Craig for a meet and greet is the way to go. Whether it’s at a booth appearance, hospitality suite or a number of other meet & greet opportunities.
What separates Jim is his ability to offer a number of different tactics to help increase traffic to your event by:
- Publicizing the appearance prior to the event
- Inviting media to interview Jim
- Have their photo taken with Jim
- Order customized autographed memorabilia for your guests
- Have your organization’s personnel wear USA replica hockey jerseys
- Utilize a customized continuous reel of 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey team highlights or Disney’s Miracle movie
- Raffle off Jim Craig signed memorabilia with drawings during your event
Types of Meet & Greets:
- Booth appearance
- Hospitality suite
- VIP receptions & dinners (National Sales Meetings, Fundraisers, Corporate Events)
- Private boxes at sports & entertainment events (NHL games, Major League Baseball All-Star games, NCAA Frozen Four tournament, NHL luxury suites)
- Host of receptions and parties at Olympic Games
- Golf outings (Masters, Ryder Cup, charitable events)
- Hospitality Tents & Suites (Senior Tour, LPGA Events, PGA Tour)
- Company Outings
Gold Medal Strategies Looks Forward to
Working with You to CUSTOMIZE Your Event.
GET IT SIGNED!
If you are looking to have a personal item signed by Jim, just follow our step by step instructions on our Get It Signed page.
All signing requests are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
Please call our office at 774-377-3380 for additional details.
SVP Business Development
Cetera Financial Group