Captain Tom Chaby
Tom Chaby is a perfect addition to the Gold Medal team. Tom is a true American hero and a great friend of mine. When I first met Tom it was evident that our morals, ethics, and fundamental beliefs all lined up seamlessly. Both having the honor to represent our country, we know what it takes to be part of something much bigger than ourselves. Today, it is our life’s mission to inspire and mentor individuals and teams to be the best they can be. We believe that there is greatness in everyone, sometimes you just need someone to show you that the impossible becomes possible when you BELIEVE.
- LEADERSHIP IN CHAOS; EMBRACING DISRUPTION
- HANDLING PRESSURE; THE MOST IMPORTANT SKILL WHEN IT MATTERS MOST
- FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION (THE FIVE KEY ELEMENTS THAT MAKE SEAL TEAMS SUCCESSFUL)
- SETTING THE CONDITIONS FOR SUCCESS; CREATING A CULTURE OF CHANGE
- FULL SPECTRUM RESILIENCY AND HOW IT IMPROVES YOUR BOTTOM LINE
- THE ART OF RELEVANCE
- IF I COULD GO BACK IN TIME
- “THE INTERVIEW”
Expert speaker and author Rick Searfoss’ four main programs are built upon the 4P Leadership Performance Balance model of Purpose, People, Perspective, and Program. Featured in his book LIFTOFF: An Astronaut Commander’s Countdown for Purpose-Powered Leadership, this model presents the keys for real leadership, team performance, operational innovation, and effective execution. While each keynote has a particular baseline emphasis, Rick will gladly combine and customize his messages to meet the needs of every audience. All programs use spectacular video and still imagery to illustrate key points, giving gripping, powerful visual impact to match the inspiring, content-filled messages. Rick’s presentations are far more than speeches. They are out-of-this-world multimedia experiences inspiring, influencing, and impacting audiences for lasting change and growth.
- LEADERSHIP, RISK TAKING, ATTITUDE (Purpose Emphasis)
- TEAMWORK, TRUST, ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (People Emphasis)
- INNOVATION, ADAPTABILITY, RESILIENCE (Perspective Emphasis)
- EXECUTION, ACCOUNTABILITY, MANAGEMENT (Program Emphasis)