OFFICIAL JIM CRAIG MEMORABILIA & AUTOGRAPHED MERCHANDISE
Thank you for choosing Jim Craig to have an item autographed from your personal collection.
Submitted items may take approximately 4 to 8 weeks to be completed depending on Jim's schedule, but we try to get them done as quickly as possible. If you have an urgent request, please let us know this prior to sending in the item with the date of when the item is needed back and we will do our best to accommodate you.
TO SUBMIT YOUR ITEM, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Email email@example.com
- Note Request for Autograph Quote in the subject line
- In the email, please include a description and size of the item and how you would like the item inscribed.
- Please include your phone number in case we have any questions
- We will then provide you with a signing quote and a mailing address of where to send the item(s)
- All items will be autographed “Jim Craig” unless you specify otherwise. Personalization is at no additional charge.
- All items will be autographed in either blue or black sharpie. If you would like your items autographed in a different color then please send the color pen you chose with the item.
- Please place a sticky note or include a paper copy of the article showing Jim the location of where you want the item autographed
HOW DO I PAY?
- Please send certified check/money order with your item(s) for the dollar amount quoted
- Personal or business checks are allowed, however, the item will not be mailed back to you until the check clears through our bank.
- Please make checks payable to Gold Medal Strategies, Inc.
- Please send your item to us through US Post Office, UPS, or Federal Express.
- Your item will be returned in the same packaging it is shipped to us in unless you provide new packaging for the return.
- Please include a pre-paid shipping label for the return shipment
- We highly recommend that you insure the package both ways as we cannot be held responsible for any lost or damaged items
QUESTIONS?Please e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of The Hockey Academy
Todd Hansen, Ludington, Mich