Fully Customizable to Meet Your Needs:
Jim Craig and his facilitators at Gold Medal Training are available for half day and full day training sessions and customize every event to meet your needs. Training workshops have the ability to compliment Jim Craig’s keynote and drill down on Jim’s highly successful Gold Medal Strategies or act as a stand-alone session to fit your training needs.
BOOK JIM NOW!
- Recruiting for Results - Great Teams are the Product of Meticulous Recruiting
- Power of Teamwork - Great Teams have a Shared Dream
- Rewards of Risk Taking - Great Teams make Personal Sacrifices
- Confidence Building - Great Teams think of themselves as Winning Underdogs
- Commitment to Excellence - Great Teams Stay Young in Outlook and Spirit
- Goal Achievement - Great teams have Real or Invented Enemy
- Conflict Management/Transformational Change Management - Great Teams Manage through Ego and Conflict
- Accountability for action - Great Teams Hold Each Other Accountable
- Fundamentals of Winning - Great Teams Win
- The Difference Between Managing and Leading
- Managing and Developing Direct Reports and Others
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Managerial Courage
- Cross-Functional Leadership
- Collaboration vs. “Tyranny”
- Reward and Recognition
Half-Day and Full-Day training sessions are available.
Gold Medal Training has over 50 years of combined expertise in Sales, Sales Management, Large Account Management, Marketing and Training. Based off of Jim Craig’s successful business book, Gold Medal Training customizes each presentation to build off of your company's needs while weaving in Jim’s knowledge, anecdotes and insights.
BOOK JIM NOW!